Noviscape Consulting Group Company Limited (NCG) originated from the Bangkok Innovation Forum in 1997 as a group of academicians and thinkers who had long experience in multi-disciplinary research and consultancy services, e.g. public policy, technology management, talent management, regional development, high technology cluster, city and corporate innovation systems for domestic and international clients.
NCG is the first Bangkok-based consulting enterprise specializing in Foresight and Innovation Management, serving both domestic and foreign clients with a vision of “Being a Southeast Asian social technology enterprise through mastering of social dynamics and technological changes”. We focus on extensive communication and diffusion of knowledge and solutions to businesses and communities.
NCG is managed by a Thai expert who has long-term experience in public policy, and strategic planning and innovation management. NCG works are borne out of cooperating with thought leaders all over the world, and bring about new issues on social development and business opportunities by offering unique strategic advice and guidance.
NCG aims to utilize its expertise to produce benefits for clients and partners with new and unique approaches in order to achieve sustainable solutions and long-term profits, as well as promote entrepreneurship for growth and advocate technological innovation for society. The long-term trust and services given to our clients reflect the uniqueness of our expertise in delivering our services, which means we take the time to learn and collect experiences, along with develop dedicated and attentive relationships with our clients.
NCG service structure is divided into 7 dimensions as follows:
- Horizon Scanning and Trend Monitoring is a service cluster to serve demand from our clients to detect and identify changes, risks, and trends–also known as horizon scanning–on society, technology, economy, environment and politics that have potential impacts at various levels. These weak signals are of vital information for private and public organizations in determining targets and preparing for new and unexpected circumstances in the future, be it risks from natural disasters, the economy, or politics as well as social and technological changes.
- Strategic Foresight and Planning is a service to fulfill a demand for long term transformation of our clients’ organizational set-up and their stakeholders and environs, through a building up of strategic scenarios, corporate foresight, road-mapping on society, technology, industry and research, as well as long-term strategies. These scenarios and long-term strategies can help business organizations and governments equip themselves with the abilities to operate sustainably and efficiently, especially in response to systematic changes.
- Ideation and Visualization is a service for our clients to enhance and strengthen their internal and external communication. We provide screening and developing new and unique ideas for organizations, for commercialization and socialization purposes, with new media such as infographics, videographics and digital contents.
- Agenda Setting and Engagement is a service for our clients to manage their change agents and advocate their agendas in order to seek social and market recognition and acceptation. We provide action research, idea venture, and the building of social and business networks.
- Business Innovation is a service we offer our clients for effective ways to manage product, process and service innovations, as well as innovation portfolios and innovation assessment.
- Social and Political Innovation is a service that we offer our clients whose main activities are related to social and political system development or, in other words, primary involvement with innovation and development, especially in areas of social innovation, public innovation and policy research.
- Talent and Capacity Building is a service providing experience-based coaching such as training programs and workshops, conferences, and other types of workshops, as well as providing public speaking in the areas of trends, planning, innovation, and development.